Monday, August 1, 2011

Regarding Jan Johnson (Raindance)

Jan is telephone as well as e-mail* and Facebook** Friend

Thumbnail::
Jan is missed at ETP.
Jan has the wonderful forte in posting that she always provides positive reinforcement (R+). Her presence is always super-refreshing for me and I think others.

Editors notes:

* I do have a 35-person, G-Mail list of ETP Members.. And:
Kent Wicker has vehemently reprimanded me for including him. I say, Screw you, Kent.
Bill Burke and Dee Jenkins have blocked my e-mail.  They seem to think such is OK; I don't.
I am looking g forward  to Comments --and do intend provide for proper discussion

**I am Robert James Walter on Facebook, which I joined when urged by Michael Weiksner and Sonny Clark. I will accept Friends. I will appreciated Readers  signing up as "Followers" of my Blogs.

#It is 5:07 AM.  I am happy.    ------- The next task
will be the making of the post which presents the .
5:22AM But, --- Glory Be To Google --  All I need to do can be done by continuing the process of postings here
Bucky's ETP Journal  BLOG to ETP itself

No comments:

Post a Comment