Monday, August 1, 2011

Glory be to Google see alo post in Bucky's Blog

Bucky's Blog has a post which describes my Google App Usage.

There are three Social Apps: Blogger; Knol and Reader. It is only Knol, used for" The BOX", that is new and difficult for me.
*************************************************************************************
I have achieved two important milestones in the last three days:
1. The realization of devices for using Blogger as you;ll see me do here, and
2. The discovery of Knol and hurried use of it create the BOX, my software which I think will prove very important, used toward a Agenda of Best Content and Faculty to Communicatethe Importance of Order. to ETP.
*************************************************************************************
I am now sharing with you a profound realization:

Here what was required is come to pass. Progress to  communicate was stifled by behaviors which were not solving the procedural problems.
My inventive use of Google tools has solved the PROCEDURAL problems. All else is going to come out in the wash  ---- once you "get it" you will be changed.

Of further note, "Necessity was the Mother of this invention for ETP postig?
Yes..
You, Dirty Bastards, have made it such that WE NOW HAVE  THE MEANS  TO OVERCOME..
ANd it is I who am leading you toward using them yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment